Typical Show Daily Timetable
• Three months before: Advertising and editorial conference call or meeting between client staff and CustomNEWS to discuss rates, advertising sales strategies/timetables and editorial game plan for both advance and on-site portions of dailies.
• Six weeks before: Editorial/production conference call between client and CustomNEWS staff to discuss on-site logistical requirements (press room, special needs).
• Three weeks before: If CustomNEWS is to prepare advance pages, client sends available copy. Story priorities and placement are provided in list form.
• Two weeks before: Client and CustomNEWS finalize ad sales, issue sizes, advance pages, color specifications, last batch of advance editorial copy.
• Ten days before: Page proofs of advance pages okayed by client, advance pages sent to printer for production.
• One day before: CustomNEWS staff arrives on site.
• Remember: We can work with nearly any time frame.
Inquiring today could result in your show daily tomorrow.
Contact CustomNEWS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800/627-8723. We’d love to get started.